Healthy Kids » high blood pressure
Healthy Kids » high blood pressurehttp://www.kidshealths.info
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor''s bookWed, 29 Jun 2011 10:56:26 +0000http://wordpress.org/?v=2.9.2enhourly1How To Get Rid of Childhood Obesity?http://www.kidshealths.info/how-to-get-rid-of-childhood-obesity
http://www.kidshealths.info/how-to-get-rid-of-childhood-obesity#commentsThu, 06 May 2010 04:36:04 +0000doctorbhttp://www.kidshealths.info/?p=239“Oh! Look at that chubby kid!” is this a statement you have heard often when taking stroll in the park? You may choose to take this comment in two ways; first, you think your child is healthy and well fed, therefore looks very cute, or second, you are inattentive about your kid’s diet and physical activity. If you belong to the former category, then probably you need a little more time to realize the truth. However, if you do belong to the latter category, then it is time you started taking some precautions.
Obesity is a growing challenge faced by most parents today. It is attributed to the current life style and unhealthy diet followed at most homes. Obesity may lead to various health issues like cardio-vascular diseases, rise in cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and so on, even in children. So how do you fight obesity? The answer is by simply following a few basic steps.
There are Many Causes of Childhood Obeisity Eating is Just One of Them
1. First, pay attention to your daily diet routine.
(a)Check the items that you consume on a daily basis.
(c)Consult a chart which lists out all the amount of calories and fats for all foods.
(d)Over a period of time start by eliminating the high calorie foods or simply replacing them with low fat items.
2. Children today take to video games and the television very easily. It should be noted by the parents that your child should indulge in these activities because of two reasons:
(a)The child gets addicted to video games and television, and
(b)Your child is deprived of any physical exercise.
(c)There is yet another reason to discourage your kid from staying indoors for too long; and that is your child will tend to become introvert and will shy away from people as they grow.
3. Select an educational institute that encourages P.E. Many schools take off P.E from their daily curriculum due to lack of staff or other reasons. Parents should be aware of this change and should act accordingly. You are looking for the best of education for your child; physically as well as mentally.
4. Pack a healthy lunch for your school going kid. Make sure he does not gorge on the fatty and unhealthy food readily available outside. If you notice your child is bringing back his lunch untouched, then it may be time for you to discuss health matters with your child’s teachers.
5. At times you may notice your kid over eating all the time. There may be a few reasons for this.
(a)Your child is not eating enough during meal times.
(b)He is taking too much time adjusting to his new diet chart or
(c)The kid is suffering from some form of mental illness which is making him over eat. In either of the cases it will be wise of you to consult your family physician for the suitable remedy.
You are the all rounder in your kid’s life. To understand and meet his health requirements is your responsibility. Do not give in to the begging and coaxing of the child for unhealthy foods, if you want your child to have a healthy and hearty future.
Pure high quality essential oils to help provide hemroids relief and keep hemroids from returning.